ETv interview on 3rd gegree with Julis Malema

Biker

The interviewer is the most unprofessional I have ever seen. She is condescending to the extreme.

Wise words of Deborah Patta at the end: "Dismiss him as a buffoon at your peril. The joke could just be on us".

Edited: typos

Wise words of Deborah Patta at the end: "Dismiss him as a buffoon at your peril. The joke could just be on us".

Edited: typos

I have not watched it yet but I will when I get a chance.

I think we need to remember that there was once a 'Village Idiot/Buffoon' in Germany, he went on to become the Furher, his name was Adolf Hitler. The people loved him and the rest thought he was just a buffoon.

The interviewer is the most unprofessional I have ever seen. She is condescending to the extreme.

I have to agree with Jordy on this one. There was no need for the interviewer to be so condescending. I'm no fan of Julius Malema and I have only watched "Part 1" of the interview, but so far he's handling the interview far better than Debora Patta! ... unless of course he doesn't even realise that she's being condescending??? Still no excuse for her though. She's an embarrassment.

... unless of course he doesn't even realise that she's being condescending???

He hasn't a clue!

She wasn't that bad...

• 1 month later...

Debora Patta has the tendancy to confuse aggresive behaviour with good journalism, which is why I don't watch 3rd Degree.

Haven't watched it but RSA b etter start preparing for malema's stint as president.

Haven't watched it but RSA b etter start preparing for malema's stint as president.

Yip... :lol:

Hope DIAC gets their backend in gear, we're in the "don't hold your breath"-part of application processing order...

I tend to agree that Debora Patta is a tad aggressive...and seems as if she wants to provoke emotional responses from her guests...

Archived