Swapping cell phone pics

Tracy

I am with MTN in South Africa, and my friend is with Telstra. It seems I can't send a pic from my cell phone to theirs as there is no reciprocal service provider between Aus/SA. I am WAP enabled, but still have to use a PC to go on-line and check the pics they have sent, and mine just don't get to them.

Can anyone shed some light on how we can get this right? It seems we all the technology but the link is missing....or should I re-phrase that? :ilikeit:

Tracy

Hi Tracy

I am having the same issue. I am with Virgin Mobile and when I try to send MMS to SA they received a link to a website, not always though. And I can't receive MMS from my family and friends which is sad.

With MTN (was with them while in SA) you can actually send your MMS to a email address, and I think this is probably the only way it will work.

What I then do with my pics on my cellphone is bluetooth it to my pc and email it to everyone.

Go figure - for technology hey?

I am with MTN in South Africa, and my friend is with Telstra. It seems I can't send a pic from my cell phone to theirs as there is no reciprocal service provider between Aus/SA. I am WAP enabled, but still have to use a PC to go on-line and check the pics they have sent, and mine just don't get to them.

Can anyone shed some light on how we can get this right? It seems we all the technology but the link is missing....or should I re-phrase that? :ilikeit:

Tracy

Thanks, Dedrei - at least I'm not the only one battling with it!

Tracy