Massive international flight sale on this Sunday!

Jordy

Massive international flight sale on this Sunday!

Sale Dates:

• Sale period: midnight Saturday 28 Nov 09 and ends midnight Sunday 29 Nov 09
  • Departures: from 01 Dec 09 until 30 Sep 10

http://www.webjet.com.au/sale/sunday/

Dont know prices till midnight..............

I see it is from Aus / NZ only...not for those visiting? It will be interesting to see....

Thanks for posting !

Sorry to ask silly question but I have no idea ... Is $900-odd per person one way and same back much cheaper than normal? :boxing::blink:

I think that these fares are pretty much the same as what the current fares at the moment for low season.

I dont think that there is anything " special" about these fares.

Thats what I thought and so never bought any

Thats what I thought and so never bought any

Now I am glad to hear that I wasn't totally stupid and missed out on the bargain of a lifetime! :boxing:

I flew back to SA in September on Quantas/SAA and paid around $2700 per person.

I flew back to SA in September on Quantas/SAA and paid around $2700 per person.

I heard on the radio (5fm) this morning that SAA has a special running from Jhb to Perth for R8700 (and some odd change) return. I can't find it on their site though :ilikeit:

Tried to book online at FlySAA for flights from JHB to Perth and got an all inclisive return fare of R6680 which is amazing. That was for any date from 25 Jan 2010 to 20 Nov 2010 but excludes the holiday periods.

Tried to book online at FlySAA for flights from JHB to Perth and got an all inclisive return fare of R6680 which is amazing. That was for any date from 25 Jan 2010 to 20 Nov 2010 but excludes the holiday periods.

Which dates are you flying? The best I can get for 2 people is R16k + 4k Taxes for mid April 2010. Not really a deal.

Which dates are you flying? The best I can get for 2 people is R16k + 4k Taxes for mid April 2010. Not really a deal.

Isnt the whole of April considered holiday season?

I don't know...we don't have kids :lol:

Jordy,

Season differ for travel from Perth to Joburg as opposed as Joburg to Perth. Confusing to say the least.

From Perth to Joburg Low season is from the 16th Jan to the 31st march

Mid Season from 1 April to 30 Nov

High Season from 1 Dec to 15 Jan

Regards

Enrica

I've made a booking for dates 1 Nov - 21 Nov (JHB to Perth return). The price is R6680 plus tax of R2061 (which I've missed initially) = R8731. That's the price for any flights from late Jan 2010 till end of Nov 2010 and excludes the SA and Aus holiday periods.

May be they're trying to get their noses in front of Virgin when they announce their JHB-Perth route soon...

I've made a booking for dates 1 Nov - 21 Nov (JHB to Perth return). The price is R6680 plus tax of R2061 (which I've missed initially) = R8731. That's the price for any flights from late Jan 2010 till end of Nov 2010 and excludes the SA and Aus holiday periods.

Have you seen the prices during the world cup? R19000 return from Perth

I see SAA has eventually updated their website with the special from JHB to Perth. It’s on the main page under “specialsâ€. Pay before or on 15 Dec 2009.

www.flysaa.com

Archived