Any Sponsors??

QueenBianca

I am wanting to immigrate to Australia.

I am in the Accounting proffession but i do not fall under the Skilled Employment List because

i am not an Accountant.

I have been told by the Australian High Commission in South Africa that we South African's

do not qualify for work holiday maker visa's so if i am to immigrate the only way i will be

able to is is i get sponsored employment. :ilikeit:

I have searched high an low and every website i try and apply for employment at needs me to either be in Australia or to have a visa there already. :ilikeit:

Is anyone able to help me? I have no idea where i am to find an employer that might be willing to sponsor me? :ilikeit:

Any advice or links will be grateful?!

Else there is simply no hope :)

Thank you so much for all your help!! :ilikeit:

Bee :ilikeit:

I have searched high an low and every website i try and apply for employment at needs me to either be in Australia or to have a visa there already. :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Bee

Just ignore the messages on the site that tells you to either be in Aus or have a valid visa for Aus. If you go according to that you will NEVER find a job in Aus. My hubby just ignored it and submitted his cv in any case for every possible job. And he got a job ...with sponsorship. :ilikeit: If memory serves me correct..that's how alot of us on the forum got into Aus.

Go for it and apply for every job you can.....the right job is just waiting fot you. You haven't applied for it yet :ilikeit: Don't stop looking.

Lindy-Lee

:ilikeit:

Indeed, ignore the visa part. Thats exactly how I got my job ( and so did many others ) and full sponsorship, both for my 457 temp visa as well as Permanent residency under the RSMS scheme. The second place I tried I got offered a job lucky enough, although their message also said the visa story wich I ignoned :ilikeit::ilikeit: Keep on trying, submit your cv's, call or e-mail the companys directly if you can. Dont give up.

Indeed, ignore the visa part. Thats exactly how I got my job ( and so did many others ) and full sponsorship, both for my 457 temp visa as well as Permanent residency under the RSMS scheme. The second place I tried I got offered a job lucky enough, although their message also said the visa story wich I ignoned :holy::ilikeit: Keep on trying, submit your cv's, call or e-mail the companys directly if you can. Dont give up.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS, IT IS SUCH GOOD NEWS!!!

Do you know of any Job sites i can try, because the ones i have used are unsuccessful :(

Hi Bee,

Have you tried www.seek.com.au or www.careerone.com.au? In your line of work it might also be worth checking www.accountingjobs.com.au. (no affiliation)

All the best,

Fiona Carre

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0638808

Gold Coast, Australia