TRA skills assesment for my wife

hanneskn

Hi everyone,

I'm the main applicant for our 136 visa; and I have the qualification and skills to get a sucsesfull skills assesment from TRA. Can anyone tell me if my wife would get a positive skills assesmnet based on experiance only? She is a cashbook administrator and have aprox. 2 years experiance. I would rather take the chance and have my wife do the skills assesment and getting her 5 points for skill, english language and age than us investing 100,000.00AU$ in a state bond for a year :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Is it worth a try??

Hannes.

Hi everyone,

I'm the main applicant for our 136 visa; and I have the qualification and skills to get a sucsesfull skills assesment from TRA. Can anyone tell me if my wife would get a positive skills assesmnet based on experiance only? She is a cashbook administrator and have aprox. 2 years experiance. I would rather take the chance and have my wife do the skills assesment and getting her 5 points for skill, english language and age than us investing 100,000.00AU$ in a state bond for a year :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Is it worth a try??

Hannes.

Hi Hannes,

Your wife's occupation would have to be on the skilled occupation list (http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1121i.pdf) in order to obtain points under this category. Cashbook administrator (or bookkeeper) is not on the list, however even if you could match her occupation with one on the list- if TRA is the relevant assessing authority, the requirement is usually a minimum of 4 years experience depending on qualifications held and which pathway you prefer to apply under. I'd be happy to double check your situation against the points criteria to see if there are other alternatives to the investment.

Kind regards,

Fiona Carre

RMA 0638808

Gold Coast, Australia

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for your reply, I would appreciate it if you could give us some more info regarding the other options.

Kind regards,

Hannes

Hi Hannes,

Just send me an email at carres[at]optusnet[dot]com[dot]au, and I will be happy to proceed with a free assessment of your situation. I usually respond to emails within 24 hours.

Fiona Carre

RMA 0638808

Gold Coast, Australia