Coffee Club/Get Together in Durban

Jenn

Hi,

Is there any coffee club/get together in Durban in December?

Anybody keen to meet or is December too hectic being festive season?

Jennifer

• 2 weeks later...

HI

With December being a really rushed month and many not being around, perhaps a meet during this time is not a good idea. I will be around and hoping to pay attention to important applications in my free time.

If there is anyone who wants to meet just let me know and we can arrange something.

Flockie

Flockie, have u already got your visa? As you have also been around for ages like us.

We are keen to meet as we leave SA on the 4th of January !!

Dont have my visa yet, but would be happy to meet.

Most probably at the Pavillion, Westville on Friday 4th :blink:

Hi,

Where is the usual meeting place?

Pavillion Westville sounds good and central.

We can make it anytime as from 13 Dec and before 4 Jan when Smartie leaves.

Jennifer

Hi Jenn

Dont know about the 13th but i will check with hubby and decide. As i mentioned 4th December, shopping at Pav so thought it would be convienient an all. Then next weeks my b/day :blink: so dont know what our plans are. Will see if i can follow up for the 13th or after. Lets keep fingers and toes crossed about the newsletter you told us about, am praying with all my heart that it changes. :blink:

GonnabeACT i will rather pm you. thanks

Looking forward to meeting , lets hope babysitter is available :ilikeit:

I am leaving on the 15th December but my days are jam packed already with goodbyes and visiting people. I dont think I will be able to make it. I am sorry because it would be nice, but I am really hectic at the moment.

Enjoy guys and good luck to those of you still waiting for visas.

Cheers for now, Franci

I am leaving on the 15th December but my days are jam packed already with goodbyes and visiting people. I dont think I will be able to make it. I am sorry because it would be nice, but I am really hectic at the moment.

Enjoy guys and good luck to those of you still waiting for visas.

Cheers for now, Franci

Would have loved to meet you Franci, wishing you a safe journey. :hug:

Any takers for Friday 4th-----Westville Pavillion at 2pm????

Sorry, it my last day of work cant do

Maybe next time Smartie, :ilikeit: I did have brunch with Jacqui from another forum and she was armed with photos of Perth. These pics were such a beauty. Jacqui and her hubby together with their 3 children went to Perth in September 2009, it was a validation trip. From the pics it is evident that they had a blast. :D It was also nice to talk to someone who shares my views about the whole immigration process, Now just need to convince her to join in this great informative forum. B)

Take care

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently in Durban until 1st week of January if anyone still keen to meet.

Jennifer

• 2 months later...

This is an old thread.

I suggest that someone takes up the task of hosting and arranging the get together, pick the venue, set the date and post a new thread titled - 2010 DURBAN COFFEE CLUB

It can then be pinned for quick access, if you need any assistance please just PM me.

So Who will host this get together???

Any takers???

New thread posted for 2010... let's see how many takers, then we can set a date and venue.

Archived