Two years in Oz

CandiceM

Hi All,

So apart from the rough two days, we have had I wanted to put our last two years in blog form before I forget much more of it :wub: So for those interested here is part one with part two to follow soon. Not much text but tons of photo's.

http://candicemyersdesigns.typepad.com/shapedbygrace/

Candice

Candice, thanks for the blog. Looks great, and lots and lots of information. Will keep checking in. :wub:

Candice

You sure can take a fine photo!!!! Everything will work out in the end, it just takes a while for us to see it.

God bless

Hestie

thanks Candice

I realy enjoyed it and the photos - lovely..

blessings

Fab Candi, well done, only you can do a memorable blog like this.

I cannot believe how big Luke has grown in this short time.

• 2 months later...

yes i have been really bad about that...Steve unfortunately lost his job around the time I pushed publish :lol: I will try and get it done before the weekend...plus all the pics from Sydeny Christmas holiday!

Hey Candice, such a cool diary....and photos are so, so stunning and your little boy is such a CUTIE pie!!! Keep em rolling!

Erica

Hey Candice, how long have you been doing professional photography?

That's really sweet of you to say, but I am strictly AMATEUR. I just do it for friends really. I am keen to do some courses and maybe do it professionally one day.

Candice

WOW!! Life by photos. I really enjoyed your blog. The photos are great (you have a good eye for detail). :ilikeit: and your family seems so happy and free. Looking forward to what comes next.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow Candice - that is so awsome.. We have been here 2 years now too, and I wish I had as many photos to show our journey.. What a beautiful Little boy you have there.. :whome::whome:

• 10 months later...

Great BLOG :lol:

I especially liked all the photo's and how you described the beginning of you immigration experience.

GREAT JOB!!

Hi Candice.

I am sitting here with loads of boxes behind me, sorting and packing in between as the container will be arriving in the next weeks.

I was sooooo inspired by your blog that I have started my own blog in Afrikaans for all my friends and family to follow! I don't have the excellent photo eye that you do but I will give it a try.

It is time for our big move to Canberra.

Thank You for a wonderful journey....

Elaine

Archived