Christmas Spectacular

sonnetjie

The Christmas Spectacular a wonderful family day opportunity. There is a live musical performance, dancing, beautiful carols for all to sing, plus a visit from Santa. The theme for this years Christmas Spectacular is ‘if the shoe fits’ it def an event for young and old.

Tickets are only $5, which reserves your seat, then the $5 is fully refundable when you attend. The event is very popular so I suggest if you interested in going you book a seat ASAP as it a very popular event in the community.

City Campus:

188 Young St, Waterloo

Dec 12th & 13th Dec

Sat PM: 4.30pm & 7pm

Sun PM: 2.00pm, 4.30pm, 7.00pm

Hills Campus:

1-5 Solent Circuit, Norwest Blvd, Baulkham Hills

Dec 19th & 20th Dec

Sat PM: 4pm & 7pm

Sun PM: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm

For more details see link: http://christmas.hillsong.com/

That sounds almost like the road to Bethlehem that we have here in Melbourne.

It starts at the14 - 17 December for only a week and is free but you need to book in advance in blocks of 30 minutes and then there is lots of free entertainment for the kids and great stuff to do.

Check out there website at roadtobethlehem.org and phone them on 03 92647770

We went last year and will definitely go again this year. Best is to go after 9pm when the sun has set.

See you there!!

THANKS for the GREAT advice. I have booked for the Hills 20 December at 7pm. Anybody going to this service/spectacular?

Australia just became 10000000000000000000 times greater for me, as Hillsong would be the place for us!! Cannot wait to attend such an awesome church - you are sooooooooo

lucky that do attend there already.

The church is enough reason for anybody to move to Australia. :lol::ilikeit:

Archived