Seeking job as Portfolio Accountant/Financial Accountant in Sydney

Candide

Portfolio Accountant/Financial Accountant

I am seeking job as Portfolio Accountant/Financial Accountant. I have PR and currently living in Sydney.

I completed my Bachelor of Business Science (Finance) at UCT in 2002, The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, UK) in 2004 and became a member since 2007. My qualification was assessed and I did the two bridging courses: Australian Corporations & Taxation Law courses (USQ, Australia) in 2006.

I enrolled in the Chartered Accountants Program in June 2009 and sitting for my 1st module in December 2009 which will hopefully open up more work opportunities.

My Australian work experience comprise of contract work with BT Financial Group, Thales Australia and Westpac Banking Corporation. I check the various job websites like seek, careerone, my career etc and phone agents regularly but have been unsuccessful in securing a permanent job because of headcount freeze in companies.

My preference would be working in the banking/financial services sector but will consider any job opportunities.

If anybody knows of any vacancy for accountant positions, please PM me. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

Candide

• 1 month later...

My contract job will end mid-end Feb 2010 so if anyone hear of any vacancy, please PM me.

Candide

• 4 months later...

Still on contract and looking for a permanent job.

Candide

Archived