Anyone on flight SAA 280 on 5 Nov?

elizes

I was just wondering if anyone is on this flight or knows someone on this flight SAA280 from Jhb to Perth. My Mom is on this flight and we just want her to be able to ask for directions on the flight if needed. It will give her a bit of peace of mind!

Let me know and I will keep in touch!

Thanks

Elize

I was just wondering if anyone is on this flight or knows someone on this flight SAA280 from Jhb to Perth. My Mom is on this flight and we just want her to be able to ask for directions on the flight if needed. It will give her a bit of peace of mind!

Let me know and I will keep in touch!

Thanks

Elize

I would think the best person to ask for directions on the flight would be the pilot, but then I dont know if you actually have to ask the pilot as normally you just sit down in your seat and the pilot seems to know the way already. If it gives your mom piece of mind then tell her we flew to perth on SAA280 and the pilot didnt get lost.

I would think the best person to ask for directions on the flight would be the pilot, but then I dont know if you actually have to ask the pilot as normally you just sit down in your seat and the pilot seems to know the way already. If it gives your mom piece of mind then tell her we flew to perth on SAA280 and the pilot didnt get lost.

:ilikeit::whome: Oh my greatness :blush::lol: - Jordy u have made my day, this is such a great reply to the post. :ilikeit:

Thats so funny Jordy! Yip, I agree that he should know where he ought to go... but with SAA you never know!

But jokes aside, my Mom has never been on an international flight, doesn't know how to get from the International Terminal at Perth to their Domestic terminal. So I thought there might be someone on this flight who could help her after they land. My wording might be vague and misleading, I apologize!

Wow Elize it's going to be so much fun with your mom here! Enjoy!

Go on SAAus you've gotta know someone on that flight!! I know Elize's mom is a lovely fun lady and would just need someone around that she (sort of) knows.

Jordy, I was in stitches , still trying to catch my breath :rolleyes::blink::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived