Cost of food

Pieter en Lindie

Hallo Almal,

Ek is besig met ons begroting. Kan enige iemand vir my se wat jou maandelikse kruideniersware rekening vir 2 volwassenes en 3 kinders min of meer kan wees. Asook die krag en water rekening en gemiddelde telefoon rekening. Ek wardeer dit baie.

Groete

Lindie

HI LINDIE 400 DALLAR VIR ONS IS OOR AS GENOEG DAN KOOP ONS LEKKER ALBERT

Hi Peter & Lindie

Electricity $100pm, telephone, $60 (but it will depend on who you are with and what you use it for). You have choices in Australia with regard to telephones, there are many suppliers that you can choose from.

Food, who know what you like, I suggest you go to

http://www.coles.com.au/

Towards the bottom they have Coles on-line, they ask you to enter a post code, enter 4043 then on the next screen select Gladstone Park, then you are in and you can browse and check out the goodies in the store. Make a shopping list of what you usually buy, and look what the cost would be in a store in Australia.

Good luck!

Hi Peter & Lindie

Yes the Coles option gives you a good idea. I've did it last week

I've downloaded some info from Coles into a spreadsheet and multiply their prices with 5.7 to give you a Rand value. I'm still don't know what it was supposed to tell me. My wife said "expensive". But I know now that wine is expensive :( and frozen vegetables (Savings Mixed Vegetables) :whome: is the same price as in SA.

Will 400 per month be enough for a family of 4, including 2 boys 13 and 14 that eat 6 times a day :D .

Is daar dalk enige iemand wat dalk 'n budget het per maand vir 'n gesin van 4 wat nou insluit die skole, kos, insurance, behuising, water, krag, kar, versekering, public transport, belasting, ens. Was daar dalk al 'n discussion rondom so iets?

Dit is vir ons mense hier, baie moeilik om ons budgets uit te werk.

Louis

Edited by DeKlerks

DE KLERKS JY KAN NIE ALS VERGELYK MET RANDE AS JY IN DOLLARS BETAAL WORD NIE.ONS HET DIT GEDOEN TOE ONS NET OORGEKOM HET VOOR MY MAN BEGIN WERK HET EN DIT HET ONS SIEK GEMAAK .AS JY IN DOLLARS BETAAL WORD SIEN JY DIT HEELTEMAL IN N ANDER OOGPUNT WATER EN LIGTE BAIE BAIE GOEDKOOP MEESTE VAN DIE GOED IN PERTH IS BAIE GOEDKOOP .ONS KAN GLAD NIE KLA NIE URS EN ALLIE.

Edited by Allie&Urs

Try using the search function at the top right of the screen, you will be amazed at what you come up with. Type in the word 'budget' and see what it gives you.