House/Apartment Swap

HouseInOz

Dear All

Any body interested? We need a place for 3 to 8 January 2010 in and around Brisbane. We have an apartment in Camps Bay, available 2 to 7 January 2010. (although it is a little flexible - the dates). The apartment block is called The Oceana, Ingleside Road, Camps Bay. www.theoceana.com

• 2 weeks later...
Dear All

Any body interested? We need a place for 3 to 8 January 2010 in and around Brisbane. We have an apartment in Camps Bay, available 2 to 7 January 2010. (although it is a little flexible - the dates). The apartment block is called The Oceana, Ingleside Road, Camps Bay. www.theoceana.com

Hi

PM me and maybe we can work something out.We are in Bridgeman Downs.

Eileen

We are in Bridgeman Downs.

Eileen

Sorry to hijack the post, but I was interested to know where you are in Bridgeman Downs Eileen? We put in an offer on a house there over the weekend, don't think we will get it as it was a cheeky offer, but just curious to know whereabouts you are. Renting or own?

Nix

Sorry to hijack the post, but I was interested to know where you are in Bridgeman Downs Eileen? We put in an offer on a house there over the weekend, don't think we will get it as it was a cheeky offer, but just curious to know whereabouts you are. Renting or own?

Nix

Hi Nix,

We are still renting at the moment and are surrently living in Parkview place....left of Beckett going North

Lovely area pretty quite except for one noisy neighbour hehe

Archived