Rental wanted Perth

Patty

We'll be looking for a long term rental anywhere in the Clarkson or Joondalup area from around 28 December. We need at least 3 bedrooms, and good access to public transport. I know this is a long shot, but please get in touch if you know of anything suitable coming up. It would be really nice to get a private deal, and in my humble opinion we'll be excellent tenants :ilikeit:

Thanks,

Patty

Your best way is to register on the online sites (www.realestate.com.au is the best one - there are plenty, think they are pinned somewhere on the forum) & set up a search email for what you are looking for. Good Luck!

Unfortunately it’s very hard to get a rental while still in SA. The landlords don’t want to risk anything and hopefully you’ll be able to provide a permanent employer contract for peace of mind. My advice is to rather get a furnished house for approx 2 weeks to give you time to shop around and also satisfy the landlords that you’re in Perth. I had to do it this way and also had to wait for my container to arrive. Furnished home are all around $600 pw but it was worthwhile for me.

Try www.perthfullyfurnished.com for furnished houses in the Mullaloo area which is about 6km from Joondalup and range from $320 (2 people) - $585 (5 people).

Should be plenty of rentals available in the areas you’re after. Good luck mate!

Archived