Jump to content

Hi all !!!


Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Me and my girlfriend is currently living in the UK for the past 3 1/2 years and decided that Aus looks like the place to start a family and our new lives.

I have decided to go for the 175 visa and not to go via an agency as to try and save as much $£ as possible. I have already lodged my trade recognition and am awaiting their reply. I am a qualified panelbeater by trade, but dont think panelbeating is on the CSL. Is the 175 the better option or is there anything that I missed ?

Are there any other applicants in my the trade who applied for a visa and how does the new laws affect us.

I am still busy reading through the forums, (found this site to be the most informative so far :ilikeit: ) but thought I'd put a "help me" line out there as not to take the long route of trail and error.

Well, that's me !!

Dion & Lynette


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Check out the 176Visa where you also have to apply for state sponsorship. The 175 visa is at the bottom of the list now.

Good luck with the journey


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your kids would be uni by the time your 175 is granted (not quite but close :ilikeit: ). You would be better off looking for work and going the RSMS 119 or ENS 121 route. They are PR visas and take a matter of weeks/months to grant.

OBTW: Welcome to the forum

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...