Confirmed arrival date

Spider

hi all

so we have confirmed our flight info - we land in adelaide on saturday the 27th MArch 2010 at 7.15 am (leave JHB 25 march 14.10 :ilikeit: )

i have submitted forms to immi sa for public housing and meet and greet, for me and my hubby and our girl will be 10 months then so want to bed down what i can now and mimimise risks and stresses when it comes to her - if it was just us i wouldnt be as paranoid (is this normal?? LOL)

i am hoping for those that are there that we could meet and network, any tips or advice would be great too (even if you wanna pm them) - any help we will accept

I am in change management at std bank here but willing to do anything and andre is a photographer, so we already searching and applying and making contact - so even guidance on what is best on arrival would be great

PS: we dont own sleeping bags lol for the public housing as many said they did that at first as the housing doesnt have linen, so we will buying some cheapies beforehand lol :(

It is great to have drawn a line in the sand and to have a date when you know you will leave!

I remember the paranoia, I started to relax when we arrived in Adelaide.

thanks i have applied....i applied last week to a few in government too

Hi there

We are in Adelaide, South - Hallett Cove. We have been here for 6 months with two kids - so far just loving and it - it's the best decision that we ever made. We are originally from Hillcrest, Durban KZN. Let me know if you have any questions... I would love to help.

Cheerio.

hi all

so we have confirmed our flight info - we land in adelaide on saturday the 27th MArch 2010 at 7.15 am (leave JHB 25 march 14.10 :ilikeit: )

i have submitted forms to immi sa for public housing and meet and greet, for me and my hubby and our girl will be 10 months then so want to bed down what i can now and mimimise risks and stresses when it comes to her - if it was just us i wouldnt be as paranoid (is this normal?? LOL)

i am hoping for those that are there that we could meet and network, any tips or advice would be great too (even if you wanna pm them) - any help we will accept

I am in change management at std bank here but willing to do anything and andre is a photographer, so we already searching and applying and making contact - so even guidance on what is best on arrival would be great

PS: we dont own sleeping bags lol for the public housing as many said they did that at first as the housing doesnt have linen, so we will buying some cheapies beforehand lol :ilikeit:

thanks - samum can i ask what you do with your kids (i.e. according to age), how do u find the suburb etc?

Archived