Bronwyn and Family!

Pippa

Hi Bob, Annette and Marius,

I just received a sms from Bronwyn :unsure: ! I believe that they are seeing schools etc. :wub: I really miss her presence on the forum and would like to know if you had a chance to see her and her family as yet.

She mentioned that you are all getting together sometime in December, but I cannot remember the date.

If you see them, please give them all a big hug :D from all of us! I am sure that most of the members look forward to getting an update from their arrival, experiences etc!

Lovies, Pippa! X

I know I am certainly dying of curiosity! :P

I am sure Bronwyn and her family currently have their hands full........ but I hope when she gets a chance she will let us know what she's been up to!

;)

W

I havent heard form her yet, I have however been in China for a just over a week ;) ( on my way back right nowas I type this at Hong Kong airport). She has my detials, I will inform if and when I see or hear from them. Often people on a LSD or just arrived are flat out busy getting info or settling in and might not contact anyone at all in the first few days or weeks. I hope they do as we have had several discussions over time and I would like to meet them to say G'day and welcome to Adelaide :P

I know where she is for the first couple of weeks (Adelaide Shores Caravan Park) but don't usually get to see new folks because they need to sleep off their jet-lag for the first few days sometimes.

I'm seeing her about 4pm tomorrow arvo at Annette's for a barbie.

Will pass on the greetings.

I shouldn't think she has a laptop on the go or can email out until she familiarises herself a bit with Australia.

You're pretty flat chat for the first few weeks.

Hi All,

Thanks for the replies. Enjoy the Barbie at Annette’s place tomorrow. We will all be thinking of you all in Adelaide!

Lovies, Pippa! X

Bronwyn is alive and well.

Stephen is the same.

We saw all the family at Annette's where they ate all my boerewors that I was saving for Christmas :(

She mentioned that she had texted you, Pippa, and will get in touch when she can get online in the future.

They're at the Adelaide caravan park for the time being but shift into a house in the southern subs on the weekend I believe.

They are looking for rentals in Stirling, first township up in the cooler Adelaide hills, 20 mins drive from the city centre (of Adelaide)

Hi Bob,

Many thanks for the reply. :D I received some text messages from Bronwyn and also received an email from her earlier this morning with more news on Adelaide and their experiences so far. :(

From her email, I gathered that things are quite busy! Wow, it is a daunting thought to think that we in SA will still go through this whole process… :whome: I can’t wait though!

Many thanks!

Bye, Pippa! X