Any members in Airlie Beach??

Dedrei

Hi guys

Do we have any members living in Airlie Beach, I can remember we had a few, but can't remember their names.

I just wanna chat with them about what the heat is like in December? If it as bad as it is here in Cairns.

Cheers

D

D, spoke to my daughter this morning. She said it isn't any worse than Cairns.

Hi guys

Do we have any members living in Airlie Beach, I can remember we had a few, but can't remember their names.

I just wanna chat with them about what the heat is like in December? If it as bad as it is here in Cairns.

Cheers

D

Durbanite is there. Shazzie who does not post much was in Proserpine /Airlie there a year ago or more.

I used to work with a guy in Mackay who also works in Cairns every few months for the last 20 years. He reckons Cairns is hotter and more humid than Airlie. The worst I found was after Jan till end Feb. I was there Dec 2007 on Boxing day and it was not too bad. The heat is not really the killer, but the humidity that is there with the heat

Guest Durbanite
Durbanite is there. Shazzie who does not post much was in Proserpine /Airlie there a year ago or more.

I used to work with a guy in Mackay who also works in Cairns every few months for the last 20 years. He reckons Cairns is hotter and more humid than Airlie. The worst I found was after Jan till end Feb. I was there Dec 2007 on Boxing day and it was not too bad. The heat is not really the killer, but the humidity that is there with the heat

Hi I have emailed her but my Afrikaans is none existant!! I have not hear back from her in English I mean!!!

We are in Mackay! Dec has a couple of extremely hot days... about 4... Jan is the worst! Humidity range from 79% to around 85%! But livable !! And then February is Monsoon season... so it rains most of February... VERY HUMID then (so bad that clothes don't really dry without the use of a tumble dryer)! BUT NOWHERE AS HOT AS CAIRNS !!!

Edit: So tired... my spelling no good today !!!

Ja we are looking to escape this dreaded humidity that is awful over christmas, even if it is just a bit less than here. Also want to start some family things with bubby and it will be her first holiday. Looking forward to it.

Ja we are looking to escape this dreaded humidity that is awful over christmas, even if it is just a bit less than here. Also want to start some family things with bubby and it will be her first holiday. Looking forward to it.

Look at Eungella. It is high up 1.5 km high at the lake I think. There are some chalets up there

150 km south of Airlie and 80 km inland more or less. Low RH and cool. Platypus can be seen at dawn and dusk. Small quiet

http://www.brokenrivermr.com.au/activities.html

Archived