Saturday Coffee Morning

KathyW

Hi Ladies,

I must admit I have not seen another post about our prearranged coffee morning that was supposed to be held today 10/10/09 at 10.00am.

I have been crazy busy with a few family issues to iron out, and want to apologize if this was still on and I have missed it.

Could we try again for another time, I had so many ladies interested.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi Ladies,

I must admit I have not seen another post about our prearranged coffee morning that was supposed to be held today 10/10/09 at 10.00am.

I have been crazy busy with a few family issues to iron out, and want to apologize if this was still on and I have missed it.

Could we try again for another time, I had so many ladies interested.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi Kathy

Five ladies met up today for coffee at Waldecks. Sorry you could not make it, but perhaps we should try again on the 2nd Saturday in November.

Cheers

Noele

Hi Noele,

Thanks for the reply, I am so sorry I did miss it :ilikeit:

But good idea, lets's do that and perhaps if you have the time and a good memory, just post it nearer to the time.

Was the venue in a good spot for everyone? :rolleyes:

Look forward to the next coffee morning. :ilikeit:

Cheers

Kathy

I like the idea of you doing this on Saturdays as well but why only ladies? It's the only time the men can join in as well or should the men arrange for a beer arvo? :ilikeit:

I am sure that it would not be an issue to include men.

Noele , I have diarised the coffee morning for the 2nd November.

Thanks for your efforts

Regards

Enrica

I agree, if the guys want to join us ladies to meet with the better half's, then why not?

But if Enrica does do the Picnic, I strongly suggest as well that everybody does make the attempt to attend because this is another fantastic social network for us all.

Cheers

Kathy

Archived