Dont Forget Us

Cramer

It is 12:28am and I have been sitting trying to find a way around these latest 23 September changes. Yesterday I got an e-mail from my CO saying my application has been tossed aside as I am not on the CSL. Which means as medicals and all the other documentation had been finalised, prior to these latest changes, it would have meant approval of our visas. I felt a little down for a bit as I was hoping we could still slip through a crack in the sytem or something, but now the hope is gone.

But I am okay now and am even more resolved to get to Canberra even if I have to go camp with my best mate in New Zealand for a year or two.

I just wanted to say to all you Canberrans that I was hoping to meet and see again in January, Dont you forget about us here, we are still coming just not now.

Now that's the attitude! Good on you and don't give up! You WILL get there!

All the best

Hi Cramer,

Sorry to hear your news - I can understand your frustrations - just doesnt seem fair does it ?

Keep positive and one day you will be calling the ACT home too.

Sending you lots of good wishes for an early visa from Canberra.

Cramer we r thinking of you guys. Is there any chance of coming over on a 457 visa?At least you would be here and everything would not expire!

Hope u find a way around the new rules.

Louise,Deon and the boys

Archived