Get fit for summer!!!

HansieSlimBergWilKlim

Hi everyone

I am giving away two bicycles. One is a Malvern Star gent's mountain bike and the other is Apollo brand ladies' frame mountain bike. They are both in fair condition. They are too good to throw away and I'm not going to get much for them if I try and sell so I though a donation to somebody from our Saffer community would be best. I have been holding on to these two trusty babies for years but we are getting to the stage where we can't open our car doors in the garage any more. 6 bikes are just too many. (No it's not a fetish.) :)

PM me for more details. I live NOR in the suburb of Doubleview. Easy to get to from any direction!

cheers

Hi everyone

I am giving away two bicycles. One is a Malvern Star gent's mountain bike and the other is Apollo brand ladies' frame mountain bike. They are both in fair condition. They are too good to throw away and I'm not going to get much for them if I try and sell so I though a donation to somebody from our Saffer community would be best. I have been holding on to these two trusty babies for years but we are getting to the stage where we can't open our car doors in the garage any more. 6 bikes are just too many. (No it's not a fetish.) :)

PM me for more details. I live NOR in the suburb of Doubleview. Easy to get to from any direction!

cheers

I'm very interested in the ladies one if it's still up for grabs! My sister and I have been sharing a bike. But not very well!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived