Pap & Wors

Rajesh

I am certain that the title is making some very watery mouths, check out what is now available from Pick n Pay.

please do take note of the PRICE, though ! SCARY :o:ilikeit::ilikeit:

What next will the marketing department think of.. :rolleyes:

If I could get it in OZ for that price I would but it!!1

that looks disgusting!!! urgghhhh!!! sorry guys, but I have never been a fan of wors and now to add the pap into it, yukky!!!

that looks disgusting!!! urgghhhh!!! sorry guys, but I have never been a fan of wors and now to add the pap into it, yukky!!!

THERE IS A BUTCHER IN KLERKSDORP ON THE MAIN ROAD AS YOU COME INTO TOWN THAT HAS BEEN SELLING THIS FOR YEARS. I USE TO TAKE MY ESKI WHEN I WAS STILL REPPING AND WENT TO KLERSKDORP ONCE A MONTH AND FILL IT UP.

IT IS ACTUALLY VERY NICE BECAUSE THE SAUCE/ JUICES FROM THE WORS GET ABSORBED BY THE PAP. YUMMY. :rolleyes::hug:

:rolleyes:

Sadly I'm a vegetarian, but hubby seems quite interested!

HIGHWAY ROBBERY! I certainly won't pay that, not even with my Aussie Dollars!

HIGHWAY ROBBERY! I certainly won't pay that, not even with my Aussie Dollars!

Welcome to SA prices, things have really shot up in the past year, is totally crazy.

Are you guys in Oz saying that AUD 2,25 is too much for that pap and wors? How much would you think is a reasonable price(in AUD)?

Are you guys in Oz saying that AUD 2,25 is too much for that pap and wors? How much would you think is a reasonable price(in AUD)?

I'm saying I won't pay R50 per kilo for sausages half filled with pap and the other half wors.

At Coles this week you can get pure beef mince for $4.75 per kilo and beautiful pork sausages for $3.40 per 560gm.

To give you an idea of weekly specials follow this link for Coles in my area:

http://catalogues.coles.com.au/portal/dyna...&gotopage=1

Woolworths specials this week: Lamb chops @ $6.88per kilo and Whole chickens at $5.58 per kilo.

Follow the link for Woolworths specials in my area:

http://woolworths5.smedia.com.au/olive/ode...;locatorID=4695

In my opinion you're getting ripped off! Sorry! I know there is not much that you can do about it, you have to eat. But for those of you who thought Australia was so expensive I hope the above will help you to see what's available and at what price.

Have a fab weekend everybody!

Welcome to SA prices, things have really shot up in the past year, is totally crazy.

It's really sad, as if there is not enough suffering already!

Archived