BRISBANE - Two Bedroom Apartment in City - Fully Furnished $280 per week

ZB Blumenthal

Hi all,

Our two bedroom apartment in Spring Hill will be available for rent from 1st November. It is ideally located, close to Central Station and the City. We have been living here for the past 18 months, and have been very happy in that time. The lease will probably be for a term of six months, but you would have to discuss that with the landlord. The weekly rent is $280. The apartment would suit a couple, but it not really suited to children. The building has a sauna, jacuzzi, and fully fitted gym which is free to use. There is no carpark, we don't have a car and haven't needed one since we're close to everything, but I've heard of a few car parks in the area where you pay weekly rates for a parking space. There is a Woolworths right across the road, which is very convenient.

Units in this building usually go for a lot more, I've seen studio apartments being rented at over $300, and our apartment is the largest one in the building (because it's connected to the office, and was originally the landlord's apartment). The reason for the fantastic rental price is that you would have to do some managerial duties at night and during weekends, like unlocking the doors of units where someone forgot their keys and locking up the sauna and jacuzzi every night. We have done this for the past eighteen months with no problems whatsoever. Since it is in the city, it can get a bit noisy, but the double panelled windows keep the noise out very nicely.

It is very difficult to find rental property in Brisbane, as I'm sure you all know very well! We found this apartment at a time when all our applications were turned down, and we only had a few days to find somewhere else to live. The landlords are very nice, and since it's a private rental you don't have the usual hassles involved in renting through an agent.

If you're interested, please email me at zeldablum@gmail.com for more info!

Archived