Window SOX® Sunshade

Jenn

Hi,

Anybody using Window SOX® in Australia? Which shops sell them in Australia and at what RSP? In SA it is ZAR360 for a pair.

I didn't know that Window SOX® was developed in Australia until read it on http://www.windowsox.co.za (Window SOX® were developed in Australia, one of the sunniest countries in the world. It is the perfect product for the harsh South African sunny climate. Window SOX® are the ideal solution to the problem of providing shade for rear seat passengers in vehicles).

Since it was developed in Australia, I assume it is according to Australian Standards and ok to use them in one's vehicle.

Jennifer

Yep, we use Window sox in the back for our bub. Works like a charm. We took it off for winter though because he couldn’t see too well on overcast days – our windows are tinted as well, so that adds to the darkness. In summer they're great though.

The sun is much harsher in Austrlalia, so I’d definitely recommend it if you have kids/babies.

We got them from Baby Bunting for $30, about 6 months ago. Big W sells them as well, and, I’m pretty sure you can get them from all the major baby stores.

HansaPlease: Thank you

I quickly checked Baby Bunting website http://www.babybunting.com.au/products.php...d=&code=WIN for current price and seems to be AUD59.95.

Saw on www.accessoriesonline.com.au, Window SOX® AUD39.95 and postage AUD 6.99

Jennifer

Yeouwch! I'm sure we didn't pay that much for them...

I had a quick search yesterday and I'm sure I spotted them for $34.95, I'll take another quick look and let you know if I come up with anything...

Cheers,

Just checked Ebay – there are quite a few Ebay shops that sell them for $39.95 (Buy it now price) - $59 sounds way too much, Baby Bunting are mad.

Here’s the link if you’re interested... EBAY SEARCH

• 3 months later...

Thank you for link.

Once we choose and purchase our car, we'll get one.

Jennifer

Hi,

Anybody using Window SOX® in Australia? Which shops sell them in Australia and at what RSP? In SA it is ZAR360 for a pair.

I didn't know that Window SOX® was developed in Australia until read it on http://www.windowsox.co.za (Window SOX® were developed in Australia, one of the sunniest countries in the world. It is the perfect product for the harsh South African sunny climate. Window SOX® are the ideal solution to the problem of providing shade for rear seat passengers in vehicles).

Since it was developed in Australia, I assume it is according to Australian Standards and ok to use them in one's vehicle.

Jennifer

Hi

They are also sold in all the auto shops like Super Cheap, Auto One just about most places, so you can shop around. They are also specific to the make of the car.

Hi

They are also sold in all the auto shops like Super Cheap, Auto One just about most places, so you can shop around. They are also specific to the make of the car.

Yep, at the time when we bought them, they didn’t seem that common, but nowadays, they’re all over the place. Good news for the prices!

• 4 months later...

Archived