Looking for sponsorship

Boere

Hi all

I am currently actively trying to find a sponsor for a 457 visa.I check seek.com on a regular basis but have not had that many replies.

Cheers

Sean

• 1 month later...

Hi Boere

As I have suggested, a number of times before, try www.yellowpages.com.au

You can look for printing companies, the big ones will have websites, mail them your cv, stating in your covering letter that you will need to be sponsored. I know of a number of people that have found sponsors this way.

Good Luck!

Hi Boere

As I have suggested, a number of times before, try www.yellowpages.com.au

You can look for printing companies, the big ones will have websites, mail them your cv, stating in your covering letter that you will need to be sponsored. I know of a number of people that have found sponsors this way.

Good Luck!

I agree with Mara... my husband did a google search while still in SA for jewellers in Melbourne (he is a goldsmith) and started emailing his CV and resume to them left right and centre. By the time he came to Aus, he had a whole list of interviews lined up and had a job in the first week he was here. Within a few days he was sponsored!!

Simple really

Caro