MARANGAROO

mircri22

Hi,

I have posted couple a days ago an enquiring on this subject but it didn't show up...

Anyhow,i would like to find out if anybody knows or lives in Marangaroo area?Is it a nice area?How are the schools,shops,etc?

Just wonering,I heard somebody that lives in that area.

Thank you.

Erika

Hi. I don't know anybody in Marangaroo but some people in the surrounding suburbs. They all enjoy the area and the crime rates are well below the Perth average. The median house price is also below the Perth median and mostly due to its distance from the sea and somewhat from the city as well. I can’t assist much on the schools.

Hi, we don't live in Marangaroo but live close by. Had looked there when we were looking to buy. It seemed that there are some OK streets and some nice streets. Have Ozzie friends who live there and are very happy, no problems. There are many asian immigrants (Vietnamese, Phillipenes and Indonesian) who live in the area. My friend's kids go to Greenwood PPrimary school so do not know about the school.

Do know of other new Saffers that live there and they seemed to be very happy, just spoke to them in passing (as you do ) so I do not even know her name. Not much info but Hope this helps.

Mandy

Hi, just an idea. Check out the realestate website and you will see fotos of available rentals there, that can give you an idea of what to expect.

I found this tool very helpfull and could determine, that where we were looking, everything is new and spacious.Google earth some streets too.

Hope that helps you like it did me!

Selma

Its actually quite a nice area. The closer you are to the beach, the more expensive the area tends to be. Marangaroo is quite a nice area but being far from the beach it tends to be quite a bit cheaper. That is particularly true North of the river which marangaroo is.

If you like that particular area, you can also look at Darch and Madeley which are right next door to it. Those are newer areas and the houses will be a little bigger but also a little more expensive. All in all, if you are working in the city and you have a car, its not the worst place to stay by any means. You can certainly find a decent rental out there at a good price.

Thank you all so much for your help.

Not sure were to go yet.Leaving in FEB for Perth.

We were looking more at Canning Vale,so...don't know.

I did look on real estates site and it looks cheaper comparing with other area's and the area seems older.

I hope our gut and lady luck to take us where we meaned to be.

Ceau

Archived