Short Stay Accommodation Available

nadinew

Hi all,

When I moved to Australia it was very difficult to find short stay accommodation. Now that I have settled I thought that some of you would have the same problem.

I have 2 bedrooms available in the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane. One bathroom for your use as well. Rent one bedroom or both. One is a single bedroom and one is double.

If you are doing a LSD, or moving here and looking for a place to stay untill your furniture arrives, this will be ideal for you.

You may also use the kitchen, internet, and telephone to make local calls.

Please contact me if you are interested and I will provide you with costs and other information.

Nadine

nadinewolmarans@gmail.com

:cry:

Hi all,

When I moved to Australia it was very difficult to find short stay accommodation. Now that I have settled I thought that some of you would have the same problem.

I have 2 bedrooms available in the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane. One bathroom for your use as well. Rent one bedroom or both. One is a single bedroom and one is double.

If you are doing a LSD, or moving here and looking for a place to stay untill your furniture arrives, this will be ideal for you.

You may also use the kitchen, internet, and telephone to make local calls.

Please contact me if you are interested and I will provide you with costs and other information.

Nadine

nadinewolmarans@gmail.com

:ilikeit:

bump

Archived