Civil Engineer

Zambeze

I have my PR Visa granted (Independent-Skilled). I will go where there is job for me. Please, if you know someone that is looking for Civil Engineers (Oil & Gas Infrastructures), please let me know (PM me).

Thank you in advance

Have you looked on seek.com.au and careerone.com.au, also I think most of the jobs in your line of work would be where the mining industries are. IE either Darwin(NT) or WA. My 2c.

My husband is an Instrumentation Technician and was told to look at Gladstone (QLD) as well, as most of their Oil and Gas industries are there. Were currently in Dalby about 250km west of Brisbane, and here is MAJOR development, especially wrt mining. Also have a look at Kalgoorlie (Perth side). Ill ask my husband for advice and if he has anything other than what I have told you, I'll let you know.

Monica

Have you tried Nizza, they do advertise on the forum as well. They're a recruiting agency, specializing in Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Manufacturing and Operations. They secured my husbands job. They have offices in Perth and Brisbane.

Link to both these offices :

http://www.nizza.com.au/index.php?pageid=12

Good luck, unfortunately I can't be of more assistance.

Regards

Monica

Archived