3 month work permit

gregco

I have been offered a job in Australia but the company wants to put me on a 3month trial.Does anyone know how i can get a work permit for that trial period because the company is not sure how we can do it yet.Really would appreciate your help.

Definitely not the Business Visa as suggested above. Just by pure chance I was watching Border Patrol last night. An american panel beater entered on one of those to work for 3 months. If I remember correctly the 977 they said. The customs official said he had entered on a visa that is designed for Business people to attend one off meetings/conferences etc. They put him on the first plane back.

I would think the correct visa is the famous 457.

Definitely not the Business Visa as suggested above. Just by pure chance I was watching Border Patrol last night. An american panel beater entered on one of those to work for 3 months. If I remember correctly the 977 they said. The customs official said he had entered on a visa that is designed for Business people to attend one off meetings/conferences etc. They put him on the first plane back.

I would think the correct visa is the famous 457.

Thanks appreciate the help.

Archived