ACT State Sponsorship Approved

Cramer

Just heard our SS was approved by ACT, Watch out Canberra we are one step closer.

Thank You Pine and Rianna, Lyn and there are a few others who gave sound advice for helping us get this one step closer.

Thank You

Congratulations! :ilikeit:

Congrats - that is good news and 1 step closer....

Thanks, I must admit it has lifted a huge weight off our shoulders. Waiting can be enormously stressful no matter how positive you are.

Welcome aboard. Just a bit of patience.

Wont be long till the visa now.

When you get to that point let us know so we can mobilise some of the others and help with picking you up etc.

Awesome news, you must be so relieved.

Most forumites live north - I live south side so if you are needing assistance this side of LBG (thats the affectionate name for Lake Burley !) please dont hesitate to PM.

Good luck with your plans,

Welcome aboard. Just a bit of patience.

Wont be long till the visa now.

When you get to that point let us know so we can mobilise some of the others and help with picking you up etc.

Dankie Meneer, Really appreciate all the help we have had so far. Good to know there are so many people out there willing to give you a hand.

That is great news, so the family grows in Canberra.

soon the "i got it" post will be placed.

By the way. I like your loge. Thats good.

Put the champiange in the fridge so long.

Cheers

Hugo

105 days! Thats soooo long.....! Is that days in total or just working days? We applied in June and still waiting patiently.

105 days! Thats soooo long.....! Is that days in total or just working days? We applied in June and still waiting patiently.

Thats 105 Days in Total including weekends. Ours was lodged 14 May, If yours was lodged 27 May then it should not be to long now.

Hang in there and we will see you in Canberra!

Hi Cramer

Just read your post and PM. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

We r battling with an internet connection at the mo. Using Chris and San's. They kindly invited us for supper tonight. Deon and Chris are busy watching the rugby.Just had a lovely chicken on on the Barbie.

Before you know it it will be our turn to welcome you guys to Canberra!!!!

Archived