South African Doctors in Melbourne.

Shaun en Sylvia

How many South African doctors are in Melbourne and where about?

We live in Caroline Springs and we have 4 at our Medical Center. There is also 3 more in the next suburb that I know off. In the suburb were I work Altona North there is also a few. I think they are everywhere. One of our friends is a medical rep and she says there is a lot of them all over.

Ronell

There will be a SA doctor in Point Cook in about a month's time... refer to "Tazinoz" on this forum.

At Seymour Street Medical Centre in Ringwood is Dr Meinhert van der Veer and he is an absolute gem of a doctor. :ilikeit:

Ons het gehoor van 3 drs in Berwick - Casey Superclinic, 50 Kangan Drive, Tel no: 9707 4777

Dr. Marietjie du Preez is my doctor, she is in the Hoppers Crossing Medical Centre.

At Seymour Street Medical Centre in Ringwood is Dr Meinhert van der Veer and he is an absolute gem of a doctor. :unsure:

We in Ringwood east...yip dr van der Veer is a great doctor :ilikeit::ilikeit:

How many South African doctors are in Melbourne and where about?

Dr.Gesiep - Parkhill Plaza, Berwick. He is very good.

Guest TazinOz

Hi there,

Zululand is right. My husband will be working as a general practitioner at the Point Cook Medical Centre (at the new Point Cook Town Centre in the Coles section) in about a month's time. He is Dr Manuel, so if you know of any South Africans in the area that are looking for an SA doctor, you can refer them to him.

He also has a special interest in sports medicine as he was on the panel of the Western Province Rugby Union where he was on call during rugby matches. I'm sure he would love to have some South Africans as patients. It would make him feel right at home.

If you want any more info, you can PM me.

Taz

I am so happy to see there are so many SA doctors in the Melbourne area!

Archived