Let's Get Together : South East Melbourne

PJ ROUX

Calling on all South-Africans in the Southeastern parts of Melbourne.

How about a few suggestions for venues and dates from you all to arrange a get together. Would be great getting together and meeting fellow SA's

I'm in Parkdale.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Cheers

So what has happened to everyone in the South East?

PJ perhaps you should decide on the venue and date and then post it here, then there is no other decision for anyone to make except whether or not they wish to attend!

I will certainly make an attempt to attend, but cannot make it on a Sunday, so Saturday would be better for me.

Seems like everyone is hiding from the cold weather :-)

Mara, I have SA guests here for the next two weeks, so I'll look at a date and venue then. That's if someone hasn't made any suggestions before then.

Hi PJ!

Ons is in Clayton. Laat weet gerus waar en wanneer, ons sal graag wil kom saam kuier.

Groete

Philipp en Lana

How about a few suggestions for venues and dates from you all to arrange a get together. Would be great getting together and meeting fellow SA's

I'm in Parkdale.

Cheers

What about a braai at Lysterfield Lake. It has good facilities and is a good outdoor place. The kids can bring their bikes, canoes etc.

Dagse mense.

Dit klink lekker - Kay J - nie seker waar die Lake is maar sal dit kry.

Phillip en Lana, is dit moontlik vir jul?

Ek het SA kuier mense hier tot die 8ste. Watter datums is gelee vir jul?

Hoop almal het n lekker naweek.

Groete

HI

Daar is n groot SA byeenkoms die 19de September van 6pm af in Ringwood by die Norwood Secondary College. Toegang is $10 per persoon of @25 per gesin en kinders onder 12 is gratis. Bring jou piekniekmandjie of koop n egte boereworsrol teen $4. Daar gaan n jeugband, koor en dans na die tyd wees. Ideale plek om nog saffers te ontmoet en lekker in Afrikaans te kuier.

• 3 weeks later...

Gaan die byeenkoms nog voort? Het jy dalk nog inligting?

Het julle getalle nodig? Betaal ons wanneer ons daar kom ... en aan wie?

Groete.

Olie

I'm in Parkdale.

Cheers

Hi PJ,

I am in Mentone, right next to you. I would love to meet up so let me know if you arrange anything.

Ta

Lisa

Just thought I'll refer you all to the topic

Picnic in the park.

Anyone welcome to join the other South Africans in Melbourne for a bbq/picnic. Details under "Events".

Archived