BLOGS

Tsunabi

Hi everybody

I thought is would be handy if we had one spot where we could find links to all ACTIVE blogs.

I regularly come across a link to a blog and then forget to bookmark it and being blond :) , a couple of days later I forget where I saw the link... :)

So, if the hosts agree, please post the links to your blogs in this thread.

Cheers

• Like 1

Bump.....Bump....... :ilikeit:

Ek wens ek het geweet hoe om te blog...... :)

(Ek is tegnologies gestremd! Jy moet omtrent vir my prentjies teken voor ek dit "kry"... :hug: )

• 3 weeks later...

Great idea.......just one question..........how do you blog. For the future you know, I'd like to.

Great idea.......just one question..........how do you blog. For the future you know, I'd like to.

Go to http://www.blogger.com and then 'Create a blog'. Its really easy once you get started.

I also found this cute website named: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ where you can download free backgrounds etc. for your blog.

Have fun!!!

I really like doing it even though its quite hard work because I imagine my kids reading it in 20 years time!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

What a great idea! I love following SAfrican bloggers so expect to see me as one of your followers lol. It is nice to know they're settling in and getting on with their lives.

I got two blogs Our Slice of Heaven It's about our daily live, farming on a small scale and growing veggies, chickens, sheep and a pet goat. We got cats and dogs too. Grandkids and just stuff. (Oh and a little about working parttime)

Past and Present Stories is as the name says, mostly stories collected from a few other SA Bloggers around the world, my own stories and thoughts. Someone once commented it's like visiting grandma's house. I hope you find something enjoy and have a good laugh at. Please leave a comment so I can return the visit too.

Remember you just need to sign into www.blogger.com to be able to leave comments and if you want you can start your own blog if you haven't got one already.

So see ya soon

Rina

PS. You might meet a few SA Members you never expected to see there, hey Nilo!

post-1557-0-46346500-1298761764.jpg

Edited by chester
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Blogs are such fun, I totally agree with Allison! I follow a few, originally because I was interested in the topics at hand - but now I feel I 'know' some of the bloggers like good old friends!

I've uploaded the first 2 years worth of pics now onto my blog... hope you enjoy! :)My Blog

• Like 1

Just been checking up on the nice new blogs added. Glad I found you again, Groete van Sydney

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

As you may have seen in some posts on this forum, I have taken up blogging with a blog called MollersDownUnder. I quite like this blogging-thing, so decided to start a second one. This one is more of a photo journal where I will post some of the pictures I have taken here in Australia, and maybe some from SA as well. You are welcome to come visit me at Through My Lens. :)

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Ek wens ek het geweet hoe om te blog...... unsure.gif

(Ek is tegnologies gestremd! Jy moet omtrent vir my prentjies teken voor ek dit "kry"... blink.gif )

Riekie, Ek is oor 3 maande in Sydyney - dan kom wys ek jou hoe maklik dit is - belowe!!!! (As jy nog belang stel om te weet of nog nie self geleer het nie)

Edited by ChantelTHL
  • Like 1

Have decided to take up my blog again as I'm just so fed up with facebook's "improvements".

http://mupersan.blogspot.com/

Mrs Mupersan, Your blog was one of the 1st I followed and enjoyed your entries. Pleeeeeessssseee continue! :ilikeit:

Edited by ChantelTHL

Ek het 'n hele naweek geneem om jou blog van voor tot agter te lees. Ek het selfs in jou "Cherrybrook bos" gaan koffie drink en aan jou gedink. Hoop jy gaan dit volhou, want jy was lank stil :cry: