Newbie - OZ wannabe

Sai

Hi all.. have been considering immigrating for 4 years now..just talk.

Now we have finally decided that this is what we want.. a better life for our kids.. baby 5months & son 7years old.

Hubby has 18 years experience as a Boilermaker..but no vocational training..He is now applying to do his Trade Test.. finally... I know.. should have applied when it was on the CSL.

Hope his experience and finally the trade test will be enough for us to apply. I have been working for 15 years as an accountant/bookeeper & is on my second year Bcom(information systems).. going very slow.

Decided to take it one step at a time & at the moment we have lots to get done before we put in the applications.

Hope to get all the help and support on this forum & willing to give all the help & support to others in my situation.

Welcome to the forum.

There is a wealth of knowledge and experience shared on here.

Good luck with the journey ahead!

Hi all.. have been considering immigrating for 4 years now..just talk.

Now we have finally decided that this is what we want.. a better life for our kids.. baby 5months & son 7years old.

Hubby has 18 years experience as a Boilermaker..but no vocational training..He is now applying to do his Trade Test.. finally... I know.. should have applied when it was on the CSL.

Hope his experience and finally the trade test will be enough for us to apply. I have been working for 15 years as an accountant/bookeeper & is on my second year Bcom(information systems).. going very slow.

Decided to take it one step at a time & at the moment we have lots to get done before we put in the applications.

Hope to get all the help and support on this forum & willing to give all the help & support to others in my situation.

Hello Sai and welcome to the forum. Does your husband have any formal qualifications? N1/2/3 etc? If he does not he may have trouble meeting the TRA requirements even if he sits his trade test.

If you would like me to do a free assessment of your options feel free to contact me.

Regards

Hello Sai and welcome to the forum. Does your husband have any formal qualifications? N1/2/3 etc? If he does not he may have trouble meeting the TRA requirements even if he sits his trade test.

If you would like me to do a free assessment of your options feel free to contact me.

Regards

Hi SD_MOA,

He does not have any N courses, but he does have certificates from Samson School of Welding.

I have registered and uploaded his cv on your site together with the certificates.

Hope to hear from you soon.

I would also like to mention that his Brother has also immigtated to Brisbane Australia in 2005/2006.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Archived