Lemon Detox Diet

coyote

Has anyone bought and tried this detox diet? - first of all, how the hell did you persevere???

I decided that I was going to try this detox thing and I was more determined than ever that I was going to do the full 7 days - NO CHEATING!!

My husband thought he would give it a bash too, so we spent nearly $200 buying a pack for myself and a pack for him. We opened the one pack and started it on the Saturday morning. We did pretty well actually, I cooked breakfast for the kids and we managed to get through without stealing anything off their plates, then came lunch time, we just managed to scrape through that without eating anything either, but then came dinner time OH BOY!! We were starving.... i looked at my husband and said "I HAVE TO EAT SOMETHING", he was quite determined not to eat, so I left it for a while, but then I said it again, but this time a little more serious... so he said, If I put any food in my mouth, hes gonna eat everything in sight... i couldnt help it, i just ate LOL. We opened the grocery cupboard and just about ate everything in it LOL.. no not that bad, but nearly.. :rolleyes:

So that was that, the end of our little detox attempt...

Im thinking of trying it again, but I just cannot go without eating and to think I would have to starve for 7 days... thats a hell of a thing that!!

So I am curious? What do you get for $200 if you cant eat anything?

You get the tree syrup, cayenne pepper, salt and some tea leaves LOL... BIG waste of money thats for sure... oh and you still gotta by the fresh lemons on top of that, coz thats what you make it with...

I have not tried it myself but an Aussie friend of mine did, and she also couldn't do it. Got through the first day and breakfast (or no breakfast) the next and then she had to eat!

She mentioned you can do a mild detox, why don't you look into that? Also she said you can make the whole mixture yourself without spending all that money. Just take 1tbsp of pure Canadian maple syrup, 1/2 lemon 8 Oz of water and cayenne pepper. I think that 's the formula she mentioned and then you can have herbal or green tea as much as you want. Anyway I don't believe you can do your body much good by doing such heavy detox's.

Cant believe they can charge $100 for that, just a money making thing in my opinion. Believe me I've tried so many of these "quick fixes" the only thing that really helps and is healthy is to do Weight Watchers and Weigh less and make it a lifestyle not a diet.

Hope you last more than a day next time LOL, let us know.

Hi

10 out of 10 for your husband hanging on there with you. I was all alone when I lost 7 kg in about one and a half months. Very simple. Cut out all carbo hydrates, (bread, cake, chips, rice and so on) Cough (Atkins) Drink lots of water - and for the rest eat your heart out (ok, I did cut out all fats). I had two boiled eggs in the morning. I still don't eat any bread, will binge now and then, but for the rest, celery, green beans are a quick way to get rid of any hunger pains.

Sorry not helping with the detox, but thought I share.

Karina

A friend at work has now given me a copy of her carb free diet, she says it worked wonders for her too. So I will try that one next LOL... But I have already got all the excuses under the sun as to why I cant start it right now.. I have a party on Friday night, I have my daughters bday party next weekend and then the following weekend is Rugby in Brisbane, so thats the next 3 weeks out the window.

But I will DEFINATELY start when I get back from Brisbane...

I have not tried it myself but an Aussie friend of mine did, and she also couldn't do it. Got through the first day and breakfast (or no breakfast) the next and then she had to eat!

She mentioned you can do a mild detox, why don't you look into that? Also she said you can make the whole mixture yourself without spending all that money. Just take 1tbsp of pure Canadian maple syrup, 1/2 lemon 8 Oz of water and cayenne pepper. I think that 's the formula she mentioned and then you can have herbal or green tea as much as you want. Anyway I don't believe you can do your body much good by doing such heavy detox's.

Cant believe they can charge $100 for that, just a money making thing in my opinion. Believe me I've tried so many of these "quick fixes" the only thing that really helps and is healthy is to do Weight Watchers and Weigh less and make it a lifestyle not a diet.

Hope you last more than a day next time LOL, let us know.

If only I knew this before I bought the stupid stuff :angry:

Hi

10 out of 10 for your husband hanging on there with you. I was all alone when I lost 7 kg in about one and a half months. Very simple. Cut out all carbo hydrates, (bread, cake, chips, rice and so on) Cough (Atkins) Drink lots of water - and for the rest eat your heart out (ok, I did cut out all fats). I had two boiled eggs in the morning. I still don't eat any bread, will binge now and then, but for the rest, celery, green beans are a quick way to get rid of any hunger pains.

Sorry not helping with the detox, but thought I share.

Karina

Well Done Jordy, thats a massive amount to lose in such a short period of time... I hope it works for me when I get around to doing it, and thanks for the tips.

Sadly, the only way to loose weight and to keep it off is to change your life style, which means exercise and eating healthy food.

However, I am still dreaming of the day the Lindt Chocolate Diet allows you to loose weight, look great all while having to include chocolate at every meal (and maybe in between too)...sigh... :angry:

Hello Girls,

Well I might just have the solution for you all. Please go and have a look at the Body Trim system, I am on it currently and it is absolutely unbelievable. I eat the same food except for Mondays and on Sundays I have a free day where I can basically eat anything from take outs to yummy chocolates (moderately of course)

Not only have this system taught me to eat healthy but it has also taught me that diets is absolutely non existing. I have been on diets for years and believe me once you leave the diet you pick up plus the weight you lost. On top of that, I feel fantastic, I have much more energy.

I have been on this healthy eating plan going into my second week and have already lost 3 kgs and a lot of centimetres. No more trying to fit gym time into my busy schedule, I only walk my dog at night, that is it. :thumbdown:

I hope you all will have a look at the system and if you are seriously looking at loosing weight, try it out. You have nothing too loose, you get a 30 day money back guarantee when purchasing the system.

Cheers

Valkie

Archived