OOPS!

billabong

Ok, so I wanted to book our accommodation for when we arrive on 9 October - only to see it is slap bang with the school holidays!! And everything is basically fully booked!! :ilikeit::holy: HELP!!!! Any ideas???!!! NO space at any of the caravan parks I looked at!! Only camping sites....

If you dont get something then let me know where you have looked - perhaps we can find something from where some of the others booked when they arrived here. Spring is a beautifull time of year here and you will love it. Sure between all of us we will be able to help you find something though. This will also help you form a fairly nice picture of where what is and you can even use it to look at the routes from one to the other place.

Ok, so I wanted to book our accommodation for when we arrive on 9 October - only to see it is slap bang with the school holidays!! And everything is basically fully booked!! :blush::( HELP!!!! Any ideas???!!! NO space at any of the caravan parks I looked at!! Only camping sites....

Dates of school holidays differ in different states, you can perhaps spend a few days in another state.

Check out the dates for the different states http://www.dest.gov.au/portfolio_departmen..._dates_2009.htm

Thanks everyone. It seems like we are definately going to struggle finding a place (well, that we can afford). I think we'll have to do a hotel maybe for one week and then just hope and pray we find a rental VERY quickly. But please - keep the suggestions coming!

Laat weet waar jul gekyk het. Ek sal dan die lys aanstuur vir van die Sa mense hier - miskien het iemand iets by te dra.

Ons het by so baie plekke gekyk. Ek kan nie almal onthou nie, maar ek weet vir 'n feit daar is geen kamp plek wat meer cabins beskikbaar het nie. Ons soek in "the hills" area want ons hoef in in Sydney self te wees nie. So enige iets noord is fine...Die IT plekke is blybaar almal noord van Sydney so dis waar my man sal moet wees....Dankie! Ek gaan vanoggend vir flightcentre net ook bel om te hoor of hulle iets kan kry... :thumbdown:

Archived