Car needed anyone here upgrading or selling in Adelaide?

Maloui

Hi guys,

we land 28 August in Adelaide and we would like to find out if there is anyone on the forum who wants to sell a car or 7 seater (e.g. pajero, Kia etc). In the bigger cars (like the Kia Carnival) we are not looking for new, but with any other cars, even very cheap please pm me.

I am thinking of getting a old, cheap runaround, and then around December get a bigger one. But if the bigger one is affordable and comes sooner, its all right!

Thanks you friendly Adelaidians :ilikeit::ilikeit: (see if I can get a better deal by being friendly... :ilikeit: )

Sorry Maloui... no cars to sell from our side...

Just thought I would respond and be a nice friendly Adelaidian.... :ilikeit:

Cool, thanks Red!

Did I mention I will be staying in Hawthorn with on arrival accomodation.

Don't you want to sell your bike...

Did I mention I will be staying in Hawthorn with on arrival accomodation.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT...

We can help with lots of information... INCLUDING the nearest bike shop... with a South African mechanic/salesman...

1st tip... the 200 bus takes you into the city from that area...

:ilikeit:

PS... If you are in the block of flats we were in, at least you will know all your neighbours from my journal!!!

hmmm, I remember some mention of shady characters!!! So I'll probably fit in well! I'll go read again. Its in Sussex str...

Hi Maloui

Did I mention I am working for a large motordealer in Hawthorn?

Give me a PM when you arrive, we sell Jag's , Bentley and Aston Martin. :ilikeit:

There are two entrances, one is off Sussex and the other is off Egmont...

It has to be the same place!!!

I'll put up some photo's for you if you want?

Sussex is the road in which you will catch the bus... Ah man... now that I know you will be there I can have plenty of tips!!!

I loved Hawthorn, it's a slightly older suburb but pretty... I have so many good fun memories staying there...

We did a fair amount of riding there too... and you can ride into the city... :ilikeit:

Hi Maloui

Did I mention I am working for a large motordealer in Hawthorn?

Give me a PM when you arrive, we sell Jag's , Bentley and Aston Martin. :ilikeit:

This is where all the funny people hangs out :ilikeit: . Dont you have a job there for a cleaner? I'll wash the cars there. Closest I'll come to owning one... But, tell you what, I'll come say hi when we are there, that way they might let me into the building? :ilikeit:

Red, I'll PM you my email addy etc, it will be great to get some photo's!

Thanks, you guys rock! All of the friendly Adelaidians!!!!! :ilikeit:

RED - you inbox s full, so I cant PM you my email address.

Desiree got me thinking about an Aston... Do you sell scale models as well??? :ilikeit:

RED - you inbox s full, so I cant PM you my email address.

Desiree got me thinking about an Aston... Do you sell scale models as well??? :blush:

We take visa card : :(

Dont worry I only get to take the ferrari out of the cabinet once a week to blow the dust off.

Archived