Wow!

thehulls

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRHxHapwirw

Don't know if I have pasted this correctly but the video is on YouTube and is called CAN. It is the Rick and Dick Hoyt story with the music "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me.

Makes me feel so inconsequential but I just had to share and the story is set to one of my favourite Christian songs.

L.

Thanks, Eva! That is the one.....

As you said... WOW!

Do you know the story behind the video?

Yip! Watched the other YouTube clips on the story. What amazes me is this family's utter commitment to God.

I read a book the other day called "Mistaken Identity" by Don & Susie Van Ryn and Newell, Colleen and Whitney Cerak. Most amazing story of these two girls who get "mixed" up once they have been in a car accident and the one dies, and is buried under the wrong name, and the other is in a coma and being cared for by the wrong family. You gotta read this book and the journey that these two families go on: one believing their daughter is dead and then discover after a month she is actually alive, and the other, caring for a girl that is not their daughter and then realising that their daughter actually died in the accident. BUT both these families wrote this book together and even after what they go through, their faith in the Lord is still so strong.

Another story that made me feel so small again.

L.

Archived