Optometrist in Perth

LindyM

I have found a really good Optometrist in Perth. He is Barry Van der Vyver ( ex SA) in Hillarys shopping centre. If you want a top of the line,thorough examination, make the drive - he charges medicare rates ( bulk billed) and my consultation was an hour. I have tried many Optometrists over the years and am very excited to find someone like him!

PM me for more details.

Lindy

Hi Lindy,

Please will you put his details on the Forum, I am sure that there a few interested people.... I know I am certainly interested.

Thanks

Kathy

He practices at 14A Hillarys Shopping Centre, 110 Flinders Ave, Hillarys (where Coles and the Gourmet Box is).

Ph 9403 0764 .

I have found a really good Optometrist in Perth. He is Barry Van der Vyver ( ex SA) in Hillarys shopping centre. If you want a top of the line,thorough examination, make the drive - he charges medicare rates ( bulk billed) and my consultation was an hour. I have tried many Optometrists over the years and am very excited to find someone like him!

PM me for more details.

Lindy

Hi LindyM

Good for you! now i hope i can have just as much luck finding a orthodontist like that here

in Perth..........daughter needs work done....YIKES $$$$$$$

Do not wanna think about cost!

You were very lucky!!

Erica :whome:

Hi Erica

Sent you a PM with details of a brilliant SA Orthodontist!

Lindy

Hi Erica

Sent you a PM with details of a brilliant SA Orthodontist!

Lindy

Thanks so much for that Lindy!

Erica

There is also a very good South African Optometrist In Dog Swamp Shopping centre, called Eye Care

his name is Chris brandsch, he was with the Eye Institute in Pretoria.

There is also another great optometrist at the Galleria - at Spec Savers - his name is Klaus

There is also a very good South African Optometrist In Dog Swamp Shopping centre, called Eye Care

his name is Chris brandsch, he was with the Eye Institute in Pretoria.

There is also another great optometrist at the Galleria - at Spec Savers - his name is Klaus

Hi All

There is also Gary Scheckter who is also an ex-SAfrican and he works from Eyes-On Optometrists in Duncraig Shopping Centre 9246 1112 (Marri Road) he has a few other practices in Beldon, Currambine, Brighton & Ellenbrook. He is very thorough and I would recommend him to all. He also Bulk Bills.

Cheers

Noele

Archived