Look for a Safari Suit in Canberra

Sparrow

This year at our end of year work conference we have a theme evening. For this the dress is SAFARI suits!!!! Whohoo!!! It is our CEO’s attire of choice...

What!! I’ve never owned a Safari suit in my life!!! If somebody can please help me out with some old clothes I will greatly appreciate it. I am a size 44 chest and 36 waist. If you have color matched socks to go with it so much better :lol:

Thank you,

Edited by Sparrow

:lol: Sorry dont have one - but have you had a look at Salvos ? The retro sections ? Perhaps their big store in Fyshwick. Happy hunting !

:lol: Sorry dont have one - but have you had a look at Salvos ? The retro sections ? Perhaps their big store in Fyshwick. Happy hunting !

Salvos!! Now that’s an idea. Thanks Lyn.

This year at our end of year work conference we have a theme evening. For this the dress is SAFARI suits!!!! Whohoo!!! It is our CEO’s attire of choice...

What!! I’ve never owned a Safari suit in my life!!! If somebody can please help me out with some old clothes I will greatly appreciate it. I am a size 44 chest and 36 waist. If you have color matched socks to go with it so much better :ilikeit:

Thank you,

Safari Suits? What a choice? Hope you find one. Don't forget to put a comb in the sock! HE HE :lol:

Saw a place close to the uni that rents out costumes. The yellow pages here is really efficient - suggest you have a look - I am sure you will find something.

I thought safari suits went out with the invention of the wheel.

Do they mean the safari suits which the gov wear in 1960 or cloths to wear when on safari (on a game farm)? Maybe ask your colleagues exactly what they are talking about.

Just read in some fashion mag that the safari suit is making a comeback! :ilikeit:

Do they mean the safari suits which the gov wear in 1960 or cloths to wear when on safari (on a game farm)? Maybe ask your colleagues exactly what they are talking about.

Sadly, it is the first mentioned...It is all intended in good spirit though...the more kitch the better :whome:

Maybe try eBay.

Telanie

Edited by Robert & Telanie