Anyone going back with a container soon?

ChrisinBris

Question

I am wanting to send some curtains home.

Please stop laughing.

We have sold our lovely little home to the tenants and the curtains were custom made for the house. We would like to sell the curtains to the owners for a small fee but posting back heavy curtains means we would practically have to pay in!

Anyone with space for some curtains, I would be much obliged if they could "duim gooi" and I will chip in to the costs.

Failing that, anyone able to recommend a reasonably priced way of getting them back - they are quite heavy...

Thanks

Chris

4 answers to this question

Ha ha. Sorry but I was laughing because your post immediately draw my attention - going back! See you had 110 views. Mmmmmmmmmmm...............interesting.

I am wanting to send some curtains home.

Please stop laughing.

We have sold our lovely little home to the tenants and the curtains were custom made for the house. We would like to sell the curtains to the owners for a small fee but posting back heavy curtains means we would practically have to pay in!

Anyone with space for some curtains, I would be much obliged if they could "duim gooi" and I will chip in to the costs.

Failing that, anyone able to recommend a reasonably priced way of getting them back - they are quite heavy...

Thanks

Chris

Looks like they're all happy staying! :ilikeit: (Sorry, hope you find a way back for the curtains).

Heard from someone that Overseas packers have quite a busy schedule of containers going back to South Africa and some containers can still be filled as shared lots, maybe give them a call? :ilikeit:

I know of a few families that are or have returned and they definitely do not use this site so I am not sure posting here is going to give you much response. Best bet would be to contact a shipping company who can maybe pass your details onto someone with space in their container.