Job urgently

pierre janice roux

Hi all

We are currently in Perth Australia. My husband lost his job and he has approximately 2 weeks to look for another job. He is a workshop based hydraulic fitter that has experience in hydraulic pumps and motors. He is seeking employment anywhere in Australia URGENTLY PLEASE. If anyone can help us please let us know email adress rouxpierre@optusnet.com.au or cell no 0430799533.

Hi all

Forgot to mention we are on a 457 visa need a sponsor to take over sponsorship THANKS

I will be praying and holding thumbs for you for that elusive job! Try seek.com.au but although all the ads say you have to have the right to work in Australia, send in hubby's cv anyway, with a cover letter explaining your circumstances, you never know, all you need is just one bite!

Hi all

We are currently in Perth Australia. My husband lost his job and he has approximately 2 weeks to look for another job. He is a workshop based hydraulic fitter that has experience in hydraulic pumps and motors. He is seeking employment anywhere in Australia URGENTLY PLEASE. If anyone can help us please let us know email adress rouxpierre@optusnet.com.au or cell no 0430799533.

I am sorry to hear this. We have been exactly where you are, and I know what you are going through... I will be praying you get something soon. Apply to all the jobs on seek even if they ask for PR only, thats what we did. Have you approached your hubby's employer and asked them to sponsor you for ENS856, with you covering all costs. This will be the quickest way to get PR.

Candice

Hi all

Go to mycareer.com.au or careerone.com.au and type in fitter I think there is a job and also do a search in google or wherever for WA College of Agriculture. I think they are looking for hydraulic fitters

Hi all

So sorry to hear about your situation. Don't give up, we were in exactly the same situation a few weeks ago, also on a 457. My hubby found new employer and we have since applied for ENS856. We didn't think we would get through it, but we did, and now we're one step closer to PR. Im sure things will work out for you too. Chin up, smile and don't leave a single stone unturned! Stay Positive.

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best.

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo julle.....

Let us be the first to congratulate you on the new job offer in Brisbane. We know everything will work out for you guys. JIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :blink::whome: :whome: :lol::ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Regards

Die Du Plessis'