Offering: 457 or nominate PR available

Wax Wolff

The following positions are available. Please PM me for contact details. Do not send me your CV, I will advise where to sent it to once you have contacted me.

I need four fitters for an abattoir in regional South Australia. They will need to do or have done a TRA as a fitter. The employer (because regional) can nominate for permanent residency. They are also on the look out for an electrician with industrial or manufacturing experience.

Also I am looking out for heavy transmission techs ones that can do automatic and or manual gearboxes for trucks etc.

Also looking for a VW trained mechanic to work for a dealership. Plus, diesel fuel injection pump techs. Oh and Panel beaters for crash repairs. All these candidates will have to get a TRA, it's what the government will want, and these could be 457 or nominate for permanent residency.

Furthermore, the following positions too are available:

We need an Agricultural Mechanic with combine harvester experience. VW techs, we always interested in looking at these. Panel beaters, and perhaps good auto spray painters.

• 1 month later...
The following positions are available. Please PM me for contact details. Do not send me your CV, I will advise where to sent it to once you have contacted me.

Hi there , alittle bit late but are any of these positions still availiable .. my e mail address is mandtpedersen@bigpond.com

Thank you .

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I know we are really late in responding to this request. Are these positions still available? My husband is a TRA assesed Electrical Fitter and we are currently living in Emerald QLD - can relocate anytime??!!