What Churches are available in Perth area?

KCT

There is a good chance that we will be moving to Oz later this year, if the prospective Employer can make up their mind!

What we are have had trouble to date is finding decent churches, as this is one area that we have found lacking in Oz. Correct me if I am wrong

We belong to the AGS, yes I am an Englishman in an Afrikaans church and would like to know if there are any similar type of churches in the Perth area as I find this to be a very important part of our lives.

There is a good chance that we will be moving to Oz later this year, if the prospective Employer can make up their mind!

What we are have had trouble to date is finding decent churches, as this is one area that we have found lacking in Oz. Correct me if I am wrong

We belong to the AGS, yes I am an Englishman in an Afrikaans church and would like to know if there are any similar type of churches in the Perth area as I find this to be a very important part of our lives.

Hi

I don't know about AGS-type churches, but the Christian Reformed Church of Perth is located in Victoria Park in Perth. There are also a couple of other Christian Reformed churches around Perth. The CRC are like a combination of NG/Gereformeerde/Hervormde churches in SA.

http://www.crcperth.org.au/

http://www.crca.org.au/

We belong to Grace christian Reformed Church

http://ourchurch.gracecrc.org.au/

Wonderful spirit, good worship and most important excellent teaching on the Bible, very active with lots of South Africans but also Ozzies. i can really recommend it.

We went to Sunset Coast CLC in Joondalup and loved it there. www.sunsetcoastclc.com

Candice

I go to a wonderful church :ilikeit: , Northway in Girrawheen, I used to go to my grandmothers church in South Africa and that is AGS in Springs. Northway is very much the same. Some South Africans and Ozzies.

Still small but growing. So you don't feel you are been left out. Everyone is down to earth and that is what I LOVE. :whome:

I hope you can join us, when you do come over.

God bless you and your family.

Melody

Thanks to everyone for your inputs, lets see what the future holds for our family, holding thumbs as I will know by the end of next week.