Meet and greet?

elleneo

Hi all

I was wondering...i see South Aus (adelaide) has a meet and greet service provided by the governement and then cheap housing for immigrants.

Does Victoria have a similar service:?

I am struggling myself to death finding furnished rentals under $90 a night...in melbourne.

We only need one bedroom and then a sleeper couch as its hubby and me and nika (2 1/2)...our budget is anything under $500 a week...we will book for 6 weeks...

Please help!!...any info or accomodation for 3 close to the cbd (st kilda and the likes) will be welcome..

We cant go far out as we wont have a car for a while and hubby will use public transport to get to job interviews in the cbd.

As far as I know, South Aus is the only state in Aus that offers this service.

Xxx

This is a pitty..we have booked in st kilda for 6 weeks,,,nice place,,,just hoping our container doesnt take too long,,and that we get a job soon enough!

Hi all

I was wondering...i see South Aus (adelaide) has a meet and greet service provided by the governement and then cheap housing for immigrants.

I think (may be under correction) that its only if you have a State Sponsored visa for South Aus that you qualify for their housing scheme!!!

Tas also have a meet and greet and you get your own co to make sure that you are ok and can find a job.

Hi S

Just chatted to our agent Janine at Sweeney Estate Agents. She has a full furnished home in Altona Meadows. 3 beds, 1 bath, a car park for $300 per week. A 6 week lease is allowed because the owner is oversease and is renting the home out. I spoke to her about you and she's waiting for your call. Her mobile is 0415850601. I think you have to dial +61 from your mobile in SA. Their office number if you need it is 03 9360 9399. There is public transport avaliable from Altona Meadows into St Kilda

Your welcome to pm.

'Hope this helps

Mands

I think (may be under correction) that its only if you have a State Sponsored visa for South Aus that you qualify for their housing scheme!!!

Hey Catz,

It isn't only state sponsered that qualify... Luckily!!! :ilikeit:

Take care,

red

Try the RYDGES on Bell Street we have a corporate rate of $550 a week for a furnished room you will need to negotiate. It's in Preston and its a good place to stay, I ve been staying here the last 6months on and off.

http://www.rydges.com/hotel/0/RVPRES/Rydge...-City-Hotel.htm

Hope it helps

Thanks for all the help guys,,,unfortunately we have already paid a deposit for the st kilda place,,,hindsight hey,,,always 20 20...