VISA Medical - HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda

Hallo daar

Hoop een van julle kan my help. My naam is Brenda en ek is 'n GROOT FAN van die forum, julle is "better than sliced bread".

Ek wil graag weet of ons moes gaan vir bloed toetse vir die visa 457/136, ons het net vir full medical en bors xtrale gegaan. Die dokter het gese hulle sal die bloedtoetse doen in OZ wanneer ons aansoek doen vir PR.

Dis bietjie scary want vriende van ons Charmaine en Andrew Foxcroft kom ook oor op dieselfde visa, en hulle dokter het bloedtoetse gedoen, ek wil nie he dit moes ons 'n setback gee nie.

HELP MY ASSEBLIEF....................ANYBODY

Lovies

Brenda

I am sorry my afrikaans is no existant but from what I understand from when we did our 457 my hubby and I only had to have X Rays the kids both under 12 only had to have medicals, no blood tests. They had urine tests and thats it. When we apply for PR if we want to apply for PR that is we will then have to do the whole thing, bloods etc.

Good Luck

Hi,

sa2auz is spot-on. You go through the full medical if you are applying for PR (136), but not for the temp visa (457). For the 457, kids under 12 need a medical (but no bloods) and adults need a chest X-Ray.

Cheers

Ajay

My son, 18 at the time, had to do a HIV blood test.....

Thanks all of you......Got hold of the agent this morning, and he said blood tests are only done in OZ when we apply for PR. We did medicals and chest x-ray's........

You guys are super......

Hope to be there soon.......

Lovies

Brenda