Family house (3x2x2) to rent Doubleview Perth

Kangabok

We just viewed a lovely brandnew and modern house (3 bed, 2 bath, doublegarage) yesterday but decided on something smaller as this house was far too big for us. However we liked the landlord and he was very negotiable and flexible, so I thought I will advertise on this behalf on this site. Rent is $ 420.00 per week. House is unfurnished but "white goods" can be negotiated like fridge and washing machine etc. It is a private landlord which is always nicer than dealing with the agencies and all there inspections and red tape. We found his advert on gumtree.

Pm me it you want the details.

• 2 weeks later...
We just viewed a lovely brandnew and modern house (3 bed, 2 bath, doublegarage) yesterday but decided on something smaller as this house was far too big for us. However we liked the landlord and he was very negotiable and flexible, so I thought I will advertise on this behalf on this site. Rent is $ 420.00 per week. House is unfurnished but "white goods" can be negotiated like fridge and washing machine etc. It is a private landlord which is always nicer than dealing with the agencies and all there inspections and red tape. We found his advert on gumtree.

Pm me it you want the details.

Hi Kangabok,

Where in Perth is this property?

Thanks,

Loma

Its in doubleview, which is near Scarbourgh Beach