Does anyone know jeoffrey nathan consulting

aniena

Hi everybody

Does anyone know jeoffrey nathan consulting service or have you by any change use them ? They are willing to sponsor us for a 457 visa, given that we are able to secure a job. We are in any case busy with our 136 visa application. If they sponsor us what will the constraints be, if any ?

We will apreciate any help

Regards

Aniena and hubby

They will sponsor you given that you get a job? How does that work?.... :) Sorry, never heard of them.... Will ask around & let you know if I find out anything.

I found their website (although it is geoffrey & not jeoffrey - are you sure about the spelling?)

http://www.geoffreynathan.com/

Looks like they have offices in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane. They also have a few testimonials you can read..... Hope this helpful! :)

Hi there

My experience is one that's not very helpful once they give you the lowdown on their sponsorship...

a similar company which is a bit more approachable i find is Free Spirit that does a similar thing but they are a bit more flexible in terms of what you need to earn to get sponsorship...otherwise quite similar - in actual fact when i told them i'm coming on holiday they asked me and my boyfriend to come in and see them in their Brisbane offices...

www.freespirit.com.au

Ciao

Chandi