Next meeting in Centurion

Flanker

Hi guys,

So when is the next meeting in Centurion.

I'm prepared to assist.......

Regards,

Neville

Hi Neville

I would like to join the next Coffee club in Centurion.

Hi daar

Ons wil ook probeer om volgende een by te woon. Laat weet asb van die datum.

xxxxx

The best way to go about organising a Coffee Club is just to decide on a venue and a date and post it on the forum. When I was still in SA, I used to have it at Irene Country Lodge on a Saturday afternoon.

Pippa! X

Count us in!!!!

Count us in!!!!

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of arranging the next meeting.

Details to follow.....

Cherio !

Hi,

Our agent agreed to attend in order to assist with answering any questions from your side.

Please PM me with your questions, queries and even complaints. I'll then forward the list to our agent for further evaluation. She'll obviously do her best to assist wherever possible.

Venue, date & time to follow.......

N

Guest Gatvol Gewag
Hi,

Our agent agreed to attend in order to assist with answering any questions from your side.

Please PM me with your questions, queries and even complaints. I'll then forward the list to our agent for further evaluation. She'll obviously do her best to assist wherever possible.

Venue, date & time to follow.......

N

Please remember us for meeting. Will definitely attend. Some of our questions are:

1) 175 application - my own and my child's health requirements states Health requirements finalized, my husband's says outstanding. should we worry about that being the delay in us getting a CO?

2) we are thinking of changing our application to 176 - state sponsorship - to wherever there is skills shortage in my occupation - what must we write in the commitment letter to prove to the state that we are serious about living and working in that specific state?

3)we are waiting for my skills assessment to CPAA to return before changing 175 to 176 - how long do you think it will it take approximately after we lodged 176?

Thanking you in advance and looking forward to meet some people at a coffee club to chat...

Gatvol Gewag (Charl, Sonja & Charl Jnr (3))