Visa Timeline Page

Fern

Question

Has anyone noticed that the visa timeline page has not been updated for some time.

The link is also so burried now. :(

I notice those lucky enough to get visas in the last 2 weeks have said on their threads that they have updated the timeline, but I do not see anything for July there.

Why is 2007 still on there also I am sure those people are all in Oz.

I would realy like to see an update! Pretty Pleeeese........

Also maybe an additional column for if you change your visa to 176 so a date and area can be entered. That would help to see that timeline of processing for each state.

I miss it! I want to see the fireworks for all you luckies! :D

luv u all :rolleyes:

Fern

4 answers to this question

Has anyone noticed that the visa timeline page has not been updated for some time.

The link is also so burried now. :rolleyes:

fern which page are you referring to?

http://www.saaustraliatimeline.com/ is the forum timeline and it has June 2009 dates on it

Hi,

Every now and again I send out reminders to those people who have not updated their timelines. (Especially those from last year and the year before that) It is scary but some of them have replied that they are indeed still waiting ! Especially now that the CSL people are getting priority - some poor non-MODLS from Jan and Feb 2008 are still not getting their visas.

But I have been looking into applying a filter to the page so that it will only show say the last six months of applications. It is a bit of a struggle to find the time to do this though and my priority at the moment is making the site compatible with Chrome and the newest version of IE.

I am not going to insert another column into the page for changed visas because it will make an already enormous page, even bigger. Also it is not a simple change as it will affect the graphs and the stats sheets. My suggestion is to put any explanations about changed visas or state sponsorship in the comments column. There is plenty of space to do this there. What I might do is specify 176 SS and 176 FS (family sponsor) to make things a little clearer if that is needed.

I am not often on the forum anymore, so my other suggestion is that when people get their visas, if you can put a friendly reminder in their congratulations with a link through to the timeline.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

S

Thanks Sasher

I see people are updating it now

Such a long list for such a long wait.......

Fern