Business Brokers

Freetobe

Hi all!

Is anybody in a position to recommend a business broker to facilitate the sale of a business in Perth? This is an ideal opportunity for somebody wishing to migrate, so preferably the broker should be skilled in this area.

Many thanks!

Lee

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all!

Is anybody in a position to recommend a business broker to facilitate the sale of a business in Perth? This is an ideal opportunity for somebody wishing to migrate, so preferably the broker should be skilled in this area.

Many thanks!

Lee

what kind of business is available , i might be interested

regards

pieter

Hi Pieter,

Sorry for only getting back to you now - I have been on course for 2 days.

We are ex-Saffers who own and operate two Pool Shops (and Mobile Service) NOR. The businesses were bought to meet Visa requirements. As we now have PR we wish to sell one business (or shares therein), in order to pursue other interest.

Let me know if this would be of interest to you and we can get together (I see you are close by in Butler) to discuss things in more detail.

Best wishes,

Lee

• 6 months later...
Hi all!

Many thanks!

Lee

Hi, yes we can facilitate. Contact me on steven@ccsqld.com